This is the resource page for Healing Professionals and Highly Perceptive People
You are a Healing Catalyst…
- if you use your intuition as part of what you do
- if you work with people, their bodies, and their emotions
- if you are a Bodyworker, Healer, Physician, Psychologist, Yogi, Life Coach, Acupuncturist, Chiropractor, or Alternative Healer
- if your healing practice is integrative and/or transformative or if you think, work and feel “outside-the-box”
- if you make healing connections – for people, animals, plants, the planet
- if you know you are here to be of service to others and the planet.
We have resources for you here!
We are always expanding our resources for Healing Professionals.
- Pro-level Workshops
- Articles and learning resources
- The Healing Catalyst Network as the connective hub for clients and practitioners; and to provide supportive resources among healing catalysts.
Healing Catalyst Workshops for Bodyworkers and Healing Professionals
- Learn the Healing Catalyst approach to body-emotional healing at our Healing workshops.
- Build your intuitive strength and confidence.
- Learn how to integrate what you know about body and emotion with deeper intuitive insights. Read her book. Read her articles (scroll down on this page) ; watch videos
- Bring Denise to your School or Group.
In these healing workshops we explore how mind and body are connected through emotion – for both personal and professional application. The emphasis is on experiencing the connection directly.
In our basic Issues in Your Tissues workshop, participants will learn:
- How unprocessed emotional energy is stored in our bodies
- How stuffing down unwanted emotion causes stress, physical problems and disease
- How shallow breathing is a mechanism of shut down and can be reversed with understanding and attention
- How to assist with resolving symptoms while feeling more alive and healthy in your body
- This is an enriching addition to any Massage School Curriculum!
Master Workshops for Healing Professionals – custom tailored
Deepen and integrate your approach to the physical, emotional and psychological issues you and your clients face. Develop your intuitive tools, learn new techniques and get a new sense of your power and range in working with the whole person. Bodyworkers will learn emotional and intuitive techniques and non-touch practitioners will learn how to include the body and its insights for deeper client healing. Master-level workshops are tailored to the needs and skill levels of the participants. The point is to expand your practical range to include both body and emotion – as you encounter them together in your students and clients.
Master Workshops for Bodyworkers
Learn about emotional energy and how it is stored in the body. Participants learn how to facilitate emotional release in their students. I empower them to articulate and trust their intuition about what they find in clients’ bodies. Classes include demos and practice sessions. See my Tears on the Table article.
Master Workshops for Yoga Instructors
Yogis develop the ability to tune into their own bodies through their practices yet often don’t know how to hold space safely for emotional release in their classes. Learn about emotional holding in the body and how this relates to the physical body. In these workshops, you will learn how to integrate simple, direct touch, and awareness of emotional issues into your teaching and get practice holding space for emotional release on the mat. Students come away empowered to invite and facilitate emotional release in their practices.
Master Workshops for Psychological Counselors
Learn how to include the physical dimension in your clinical work. In these Master workshops, we learn how to blend psychological techniques with physical ones to promote release and healing that goes deeper than verbal psychoanalytic practices alone. We also explore ways to add in physical elements within the boundaries of your licensing.
Articles for Bodyworkers and Estheticians
Everyone has unexpressed emotion and a spa treatment often provides an opportunity to release it. Your skill in handling an emotional opening can turn a routine treatment into one of deep healing.
Denise LaBarre’s article “Tears on the Table” which first appeared in Les Nouvelles Esthètiques, May 2011.
Contact Us to learn more about workshops for Healing Professionals or to host Denise at your professional school or event.